LONDON WALLET
  • Home
  • Investing
  • Business Finance
  • Markets
  • Industries
  • Opinion
  • UK
  • Real Estate
  • Crypto
No Result
View All Result
LONDON WALLET
  • Home
  • Investing
  • Business Finance
  • Markets
  • Industries
  • Opinion
  • UK
  • Real Estate
  • Crypto
No Result
View All Result
LondonWallet
No Result
View All Result

Trump to send migrants to Rwanda who will stay in a hotel paid by British taxpayers – London Business News | London Wallet

Philip Roth by Philip Roth
August 6, 2025
in UK
Trump to send migrants to Rwanda who will stay in a hotel paid by British taxpayers – London Business News | London Wallet
74
SHARES
1.2k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


You might also like

Dennis the Menace appears on new 50p coin to celebrate 75 years of mischief

Man killed and teenage boy critically injured in skate park stabbing

When is the Champions League last-16 knockout stage draw?

The former Prime Minister Boris Johnson has blasted Labour over their “left-wing spite” as the US President is set to send migrants to Rwanda.

Labour is facing humiliation after Donald Trump has signed a deal with Rwanda and up to 250 migrants will be sent to Rwanda and they will stay in the very facilities that was paid for by British taxpayers in Kigali.

Labour has previously claimed that the Tories spent £700 million on the Rwanda deal, that they ended up scrapping.

Read more related news:

Businesses warn the government as they brace for significant changes to immigration policy

Farage warns ‘police and elected officials are acting against the British people’ over the migrants

Migrant deal is ‘unworkable and will be ruthlessly exploited by human rights lawyers’

The former Conservative Home Secretary Sir James Cleverly “This was always likely to happen. Labour scrapped the scheme that we had paid for, didn’t tell the Rwandans until after they told the press, and sent a big invitation to the cross-Channel people smugglers.

“Labour wasted our money and the USA is making use of it.”

Yolande Makolo, the Rwandan government spokeswoman, said, “Rwanda has agreed with the United States to accept up to 250 migrants, in part because nearly every Rwandan family has experienced the hardships of displacement and our societal values are founded on reintegration and rehabilitation.

“Under the agreement, Rwanda has the ability to approve each individual proposed for resettlement.

“Those approved will be provided with workforce training, healthcare and accommodation support to jump-start their lives in Rwanda, giving them the opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest-growing economies in the world over the last decade.”

Johnson said that Donald Trump sending migrants to the African country shows “yet again” the “ideas pioneered by Britain.”

Johnson told the Daily Mail,  “Here is proof, if ever it were needed, that Starmer was very sadly misguided in abandoning the Rwanda scheme.

“It would certainly have worked and it would have scuppered the cross-Channel gangs.

“It is heartbreaking to see other countries now taking advantage – yet again – of ideas pioneered by Britain.

Starmer scrapped Rwanda purely out of Left-wing spite – and he should restore it as soon as possible.



Source link

Share30Tweet19
Previous Post

Many families feel confident about paying for college — until tuition bills arrive. Here’s how they’re covering costs

Next Post

How many people own cryptocurrency? – London Business News | London Wallet

Philip Roth

Philip Roth

Recommended For You

Dennis the Menace appears on new 50p coin to celebrate 75 years of mischief
UK

Dennis the Menace appears on new 50p coin to celebrate 75 years of mischief

February 19, 2026
Man killed and teenage boy critically injured in skate park stabbing
UK

Man killed and teenage boy critically injured in skate park stabbing

February 19, 2026
When is the Champions League last-16 knockout stage draw?
UK

When is the Champions League last-16 knockout stage draw?

February 19, 2026
Beyond the headlines: New Capital Link, recovery rooms, and the battle for investor protection – London Business News | London Wallet
UK

Beyond the headlines: New Capital Link, recovery rooms, and the battle for investor protection – London Business News | London Wallet

February 18, 2026
Next Post
How many people own cryptocurrency? – London Business News | London Wallet

How many people own cryptocurrency? - London Business News | London Wallet

Related News

European Commission aims for universal acceptance with digital euro proposal

European Commission aims for universal acceptance with digital euro proposal

June 28, 2023
Gold buying boom mirrors Bitcoin’s momentum: Deutsche Bank

Gold buying boom mirrors Bitcoin’s momentum: Deutsche Bank

October 10, 2025
Moscow will not allow Kyiv to develop or acquire nuclear weapons – London Business News | London Wallet

Moscow will not allow Kyiv to develop or acquire nuclear weapons – London Business News | London Wallet

December 5, 2024

Browse by Category

  • Business Finance
  • Crypto
  • Industries
  • Investing
  • Markets
  • Opinion
  • Real Estate
  • UK

London Wallet

Read latest news about finance, business and investing

  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions

© 2025 London Wallet - All Rights Reserved!

No Result
View All Result
  • Checkout
  • Contact
  • Home
  • Login/Register
  • My account
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions

© 2025 London Wallet - All Rights Reserved!

Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Unlock left : 0
Are you sure want to cancel subscription?